Campsite information regarding Covid-19
The Campsite is re-opening on July 4th, with reduced pitches and social distancing policies in place.
- Please keep to social distancing measures of 1 metre plus (preferably 2 metres) where possible to do so – where applicable follow the markings/signs.
- If you are staying in a Caravan/Motorhome/Campervan which has its own facilities we strongly advise you to use them instead of the communal facilities.
- If you are staying in Tents/Trailer tents/campervans with no facilities please consider bringing a camping toilet and portable/solar shower (provided there is a waste water collection) as these can be emptied into our elsan/waste water points. They MUST NOT be emptied into the toilets/sinks/showers. There is no additional charge for a toilet/shower tent.
- Before and after using the communal facilities please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Regularly wash your hands thoroughly with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you have children with you they MUST be supervised in the facilities. It is your responsibility to ensure that they understand and follow the social distancing rules, hygiene and sanitising procedures.
- There is a maximum limit of 3 people in the facilities at any one time (3 gents/3 ladies), a queuing system will be in operation.
- Please pitch where you are advised to do so – this may differ from the pitch you originally booked due to pitch re-arrangement for social distancing purposes.
- Large groups will not be allowed on site.
- Groups who do not stay in line with the current Government rules or who are disregarding social distancing will not be permitted.
- Group games are not permitted above 6 people from 2 households.
- Card payments are preferred but we are accepting cash payments.
- The Rustic is taking orders via their app and you will have a time slot to collect your meals/drinks.
- When using the onsite farm shop or café please abide by their rules.
- Visitor Policy:
We welcome visitors on site, however we must also comply with Government Guidance regarding COVID-19.
The current guidance states that 6 people can meet from different households. There is no limit from people from two households.
We all must play our part in ensuring that the spread of the virus is controlled. We must therefore keep a record of all visitors to the site for track and trace purposes and we will keep these details for a period of 3 weeks.
All visitors must report to reception and register as being onsite and must leave the site by 10pm. Failure to comply with this request may result in visitors and campers being asked to vacate the site immediately.
These rules are in place to reduce the risk of catching and spreading coronavirus. We want to keep the environment clean and safe for everyone. We will do everything we can to ensure this but we need your co-operation to help us achieve this.
- Anyone who is not following these rules are putting themselves and others health at risk and will be asked to leave the site immediately with no refund.
*Please note these rules are subject to change, we will update them as/when any further HSE or Government advice is issued.