Booking a pitch
Alternatively you can give our friendly team a call on 01299 402173.
- Please note that a pitch is for ONE sleeping unit (tent, caravan, motorhome, campervan, trailer tent) only. For example if you are booking for three tents you will need to book three pitches.
- Electric and non-power pitches have a minimum stay of 2 nights at weekends and 3 nights minimum stay over Bank Holiday weekends.
- All glamping units have a minimum stay of 2 nights.
Site opening times
- The campsite is open all year round. The Rustic Pizza and Bar is seasonal and is open April - October.
* Please be aware that as we do not close, throughout the winter months we do essential renovations/building work/maintenance on the campsite during this time.
Check in and out times
- For all pitches, check in time is from 1 pm.
- For the Tipis, Shepherds Hut, Yurts and Bell Tents, check in is from 2 pm.
- Check out time is 12 midday on the day of departure. Late stay, until 4pm, is available for an extra £3 if there isn't an arrival due on the pitch (late stay is not available on glamping units).
Office opening hours
- Low season (winter) 10am - 4pm and High season (summer), 9am - 5.30pm, (6pm on a Friday)
- We welcome group bookings on the site. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
- We do NOT accept bookings from groups of teenagers unless they are being supervised by a parent or guardian.
- We have three disabled toilets, two of which are shower/wet rooms, they all have ramp access and assistance bars.
As some of the campsite is sited on a steep slope please get in touch to discuss suitable pitch options for your requirements.
- Dogs are welcome on the campsite, *they must be kept on a lead at ALL times and please scoop the poop.
There is an additional charge of £1 per dog, per day.
- Glamping units allow 1 dog per unit and dogs must be kept off of the furniture.
*Please keep your dogs under control at all times. If your dog does not get on well with other dogs, children or strangers this will not be a suitable environment for them.
- Visitors are welcome on the campsite there is an additional charge of £2 per adult and £1 per child. All visitors must leave any vehicles in the main or overflow car park and depart the site by 10 pm.
- Tent, Campervan, Caravan and Motorhome pitch prices include 2 adults, 2 children and 1 car. Extra cars are charged at £3 per night and must be parked in the overflow car park.
- Any additional people staying on the pitches are charged at £6 per adult and £2 per child per night.
- Gazebos (max. 3m x 3m) are charged at £4 per night,
- Pup tents (storage tent with no occupant) are charged at £2 per night.
- If you have an event shelter these are charged at £5 per night; please let us know the size and we will advise as to whether the pitch you have booked is large enough to accommodate this.
Site Rules + Booking Terms and Conditions
- Our site rules and booking terms are available here. Please abide by the rules so everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay.
- We have a strict no noise after 11 pm policy and this is enforced by our duty wardens. If you are being disruptive to other campers or abusive when you are asked to be quiet you will be asked to vacate the site immediately.
If you do experience any noise issues or any other problems out of hours we ask that you please contact the duty wardens on the mobile number that is printed on the map you are given on arrival - it is also printed on posters in the toilet blocks.
- We can only deal with noise issues as they are happening, not after the fact.
Hopfest Family Music Festival - 19th & 20th June 2020
- Everyone staying on site over the Hopfest weekend must purchase their festival tickets upon booking. More info & prices will be provided closer to the time.
Hopfest on Fire
- Everyone staying on site over the Hopfest on Fire weekend must purchase tickets. More info will be provided closer to the time.
- We do not store any payment details given to us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.