Booking a pitch
Alternatively you can give our friendly team a call on 01299 402173.
- Please note that a pitch is for ONE sleeping unit (tent, caravan, motorhome, campervan, trailer tent) only. For example if you are booking for three tents you will need to book three pitches.
Electric pitches, non-power pitches and glamping units are a 2 night minimum at weekends and 3 night minimum over Bank Holiday weekends.
Site opening times
- The campsite is open all year round. The Rustic is seasonal and is open April - October.
Check in and out times
- For pitches, check in time is 1 pm. For the Tipis, Shepherds Hut, Yurts and Bell Tents, check in is from 3 pm. Check out time is 12 midday on the day of departure. Late stay, until 4pm, is available for an extra £3 if there isn't an arrival due on the pitch (late stay is not available on glamping units).
Office opening hours
- Low season (winter) 10am - 4pm and High season (summer), 9am - 5.30pm, (8pm on a Friday)
- We welcome group bookings on the site. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
- We do NOT accept bookings from groups of teenagers unless they are being supervised by a parent or guardian.
- We have three disabled toilets, two of which are shower/wet rooms, they all have ramp access and assistance bars.
As some of the campsite is sited on a steep slope please get in touch to discuss suitable pitch options for your requirements.
- Dogs are welcome on the campsite, *they must be kept on a lead at ALL times and please scoop the poop.
There is an additional charge of £1 per dog, per day.
*Please keep your dogs under control at all times. If your dog does not get on well with other dogs, children or strangers this will not be a suitable environment for them.
- Visitors are welcome on the campsite there is an additional charge of £2 per adult and £1 per child. All visitors must leave any vehicles in the main or overflow car park and depart the site by 10 pm.
- Tent, Campervan, Caravan and Motorhome pitch prices include 2 adults, 2 children and 1 car. Extra cars are charged at £3 per night and must be parked in the overflow car park. Extra people staying on the pitches are charged at £6 per adult and £2 per child per night. Gazebos (max. 3m x 3m) and pup tents (storage tent with no occupant) may be put up, there is an additional charge of £2 per night.
If you have an event shelter please let us know the size and we will advise as to whether it can be permitted.
Site Rules + Booking Terms and Conditions
- Our site rules and booking terms are available here. Please abide by the rules so everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay.
-We have a strict no noise after 11 pm policy and this is enforced by our duty wardens. If you are being disruptive to other campers or abusive when you are asked to be quiet you will be asked to vacate the site immediately.
If you do experience any noise issues or any other problems out of hours we ask that you please contact the duty wardens on the mobile number that is printed on the map you are given on arrival - it is also printed on posters in the toilet blocks.
We can only deal with noise issues as they are happening, not after the fact.
Hopfest Family Music Festival
Everyone staying on site over the Hopfest weekend must purchase festival tickets. More info will be provided closer to the time.
Hopfest on Fire
Hopfest on Fire will be taking place on the 8th & 9th November 2019. Everyone staying on site over those dates must purchase festival tickets in advance. These are available through the Hopfest on fire events page or from the campsite reception.
We do not store any payment details given to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.