Campsite Terms and Conditions andRules
By booking hereat Hopleys Family Camping LTD, you agree to the following terms, conditions andcampsite rules, and are aware that if you breach any of these rules it mayresult in your immediate removal from the campsite, without any refund.
The following terms,conditions and rules are in place to help ensure the safety and enjoyment ofall when staying on our campsite.
- A non-refundable deposit of £20 per pitch isneeded at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due 4 weeks (28 days) prior to your stay.
- If full paymentis not received 4 weeks, (28 days) prior to your stay your deposit will be lostand the pitch will be resold.
- Cancellationswill result in loss of deposit.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks (28days +) prior to your booked arrival date, the £20 deposit will be lost and theremaining balance that has been paid will be refunded with the reduction of 20%for admin costs.
- If you cancel under 4 weeks (28 days)prior to your booked arrival date thiswill result in loss of the £20 deposit and the full balance including extras.
- Deposits arenon-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of apandemic or other natural occurrences, please ask for our update policies onthese.
- We recommendtaking out holiday insurance to cover any cancellationfor any reason including but not limited to illness, vehicle break down, deathetc.
- All transferredbookings must be transferred within 6 months of first booking.
- Any transfers orcredits must be used with 12 months.
- You can onlytransfer a booking twice.
- If for anyreason Hopleys Family Camping decide to refund a customer, for any reason, atthe discretion of Hopleys Family Camping, we will charge 20% of the transactionfor admin costs.
- Always park in the main car park and report toreception on arrival.
- If you pitch in the wrong place, you will beasked to move.
- If you are unsure if you are pitchedcorrectly, in the right area or unsure of anything else then please contact theduty warden.
- Arrival and check in for all pitch types (excludingglamping) is from 1pm till 9pm.
- Late arrivals must notify reception of theirestimated time of arrival, if they are planning on arriving after 5pm.
- Late arrivals will only be accepted until 9pm.
- We reserve the right tochange your pitch.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day ofdeparture unless a late stay has been accepted.
- Any bulk waste must be taken away with you includingbut not limited to tents, air beds, groundsheets, camping chairs etc.
Keys cards forout Barriers
- You will be issued with a key card at checkin. This card is the property of Hopleys Family Camping LTD and must be returnedat the end of the stay.
- If the card is not returned, Hopley’s Family Campingcan charge the customer £5.00.
- Only one card is given for each pitch even if2 or more cars are booked and paid for.
Pitch, occupancyand booking
- One unit (tent, caravan, motorhome, campervan andany other sort of accommodation) per pitch. If another tent is required, a 2nd pitch must be purchased and paid for.
- Pup tents are NOT Allowed.
- Gazebos, awnings or any extras are an additional cost and should be declared on arrival ifdifferent to original booking.
- You are responsible for booking an appropriatelysized pitch for the unit you are staying in, and any extras you may be bringing.
- You are not allowed to encroach onto other pitches.
- We reserve theright to move you to an alternative pitch than the one booked for any reason.
- On Bank holidays it is aminimum stay of three nights for all pitches.
- At weekends (Fri-Sun) in midand high season it is a minimum of two nights stay on all pitches.
- In low season one-nightstays on are permitted.
- Emergency access roads mustbe kept clear at ALL times and not obstructed in any way.
- No groups orparties are allowed.
- All pitches musthave the correct name and contract details for the customer who is stopping onthe pitch.
- Under 18s mustbe accompanied by their parents or legal guardians staying on their pitch.
- Parents or guardians areaccountable for their children and children (under 18 years) should be insupervised at all times.
- Children, (under18 years) need to be back on their pitch between 10pm and 7am with the exceptionof the use of the bathrooms.
Pay as you goelectric meters.
- Electric cards will beprovided on check in with a £10 balance PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL.
- Any electricity not used will be fullyrefunded. This can be redeemed at reception, in person on the day ofdeparture only.
- Electric cards are propertyof Hopley’s Family Camping and must be returned on check out otherwise you willbe charged at £5.00.
- If lost, stolen or damaged,these electric cards will be charged at £5.00.
- If you have paid for a poweravailable pitch, all electric will need to be paid for by yourself via ouroffice, in office hours.
- Electric card instructionswill be provided to you. This will show you how to add and take electric offyour designated electric hook up.
- Please plug your electrichook up lead into the correct box for your pitch.
- We stronglyadvise electric hook up cables should be 25meters long.
- Dogs must be keptunder control and on a lead at all times.
- Only well-behaveddogs and pets allowed onsite.
- Dog’s mess mustbe cleaned up and disposed of in the dog bins provided.
- Dogs are an extracost.
- Only ONE car can be parked onyour pitch at one time.
- Extra cars mustbe paid for and parked in the overflow car park.
- All on site roads and emergency access area must be kept clear.
- There is a 5mphspeed limit throughout the site which must not be exceeded.
- Cars should beparked adjacent to any slopes on the campsite. Your car must be parked safely,with the handbrake on always.
- The highways codealways applies at Hopley’s Family Camping LTD, with no exceptions. This includes no driving with childrensitting on passengers or drivers laps or in the back of pickup trucks, allpassengers must wear a seatbelt when the vehicle is moving. Driving whilstunder the influence of alcohol / drugs is strictly prohibited.
Fire pits, onsite fires and BBQ’s
- All fires and BBQs are tobe lifted off the grass and/or decking.
- Keep all fires and BBQs wayfrom anything that can be burnt or be damaged.
- We do rent fire pits at reception;you are unable to pre book these.
- Hot ashes/BBQ coals must notbe disposed of until completely cooled/extinguished.
- Hot ashes/BBQ coals must bedisposed correctly in the designated bins.
- You must keep a container ofwater nearby.
- You must be responsible andpresent when fires and BBQs are hot.
- Hopleys FamilyCamping will not be liable for any incidences involving onsite fires, BBQ’s andfire pits.
- Fishing rules must beadhered to, and tickets purchased at reception or Cafe before you start fishing.
- Fishing isallowed dusk till dawn.
- Any day visitors must checkin and be paid for at reception on arrival or before.
- Day visitors’ cars are to beleft in the main car park unless the visitor has mobility issues and/ or other uniquecircumstances.
- All visitors must vacate thesite by 10.00pm.
- Day visitor is limited to 6visitors per pitch.
- Please be aware that due tothe rural location and changing flora/fauna we cannot guarantee reliable wi-fior phone signal.
- Please be aware that due tothe rural location we are unable to control certain aspects of our naturalsurroundings.
- Please be aware that due tothe rural location and the natural surroundings of the campsite, the risk ofslips, trips and fall are higher than a normal street path. Please takeprecaution for this. Hopley’s Family Camping will not be responsible for anyaccidents.
- Do not damage,harm or disrupt any of the flora, fauna or property on the site. If any damageis purposefully caused you will be a charged for repairs and/or possible legalproceedings may ensue.
Noise and quiet time policy
We are a camp site for families.We want customer to have fun however, they must not disturb other people stayingwith us.
- No noise after 10 30pm, includingbut not limited to, music, shouting, loud talking or moving vehicles between10.30pm and 7am.
- No swearing or music with swearing inat any time.
- No loitering or gathering after 1030pm.
- After 10.30pm every person should remainon their own pitch unless using one of the facilities, noise should be kept lowwhen doing so.
- Before 10.30pm any music andnoise must be kept to a reasonable volume so that it does not disturb otherguests and does not go beyond the parameters of your pitch.
- The children’s play areas areclosed between 10pm and 7am.
- The volume ofradios, televisions etc. must be kept low at all times and especially after 1030pm. Anyone found causing a disturbanceon the campsite will be evicted without a refund.
- Please contact us directlyprior to arrival if there are any special requirements.
- Weather related instances are beyondour control and we take no responsibility for this.
- If you see anyillegal/potentially dangerous behaviour/activities please contact theappropriate authorities (non-emergency police contact: 101) immediately and/orinform the campsite warden on 0770652928.
- In the case of an emergencyplease call 999.
- Please be aware, during the lowand mid-season the campsite is in a state of various ongoing renovations.
- Please be aware thatemergency works may be carried out all year round.
- Hopley’s will not be liablefor injury to person(s) or loss or damage to any property, car, Accommodation, etc.whilst on park, however such injury, loss or damage may occur.
- Hopleys family Campingreserve the right to prohibit the use of anything for any reason.
- Respect our facilities. Donot drop litter. Please leave the toilets as clean as you found them and reportany issues to the duty warden.
- No vandalism.
- No electric shooters,electric cars, electric hoverboards or electric skateboards.
- Report any accident orincidence to reception as soon as you safely can.
- Any anti-social behaviour or abusivelanguage/actions including but not limited to aggression, yelling,intimidation, violence, towards members of staff or other guests will NOT betolerated and will result in immediate removal from the campsite without arefund.
- Children should be supervised at alltimes. Parents are solely responsible for their children’s behaviour andsafety.
- If you have any problems(including noise disturbances) outside of office hours please call the out ofhours (24hr) contact number provided, we cannot stop the disturbance withproblems after the event/ disturbance has occurred.
- Picnic benches are not to be movedwithout permission.
- Pre erected units (Shepherds hut, belltents, Yurts etc.) are not to be entered unless you have booked them or have youhave been given permission by a member of staff to do so.
- Dug in fire pits, and the shelteredcooking area are solely for the use of Bell tent/ Yurt/Shepherd’s Hut occupantsunless permission has been given by a member of Hopley’s staff.
- No water balloons areallowed.
- Drones are prohibited.
- Any litter must be disposedof in the general waste/recycle bins provided.
- CCTV is in operation aroundthe Campsite. This is for the security of the campsite, visitors and staff.
- No recreational drugs allowedonsite.
- No rope swings allowed. Ifthere is a rope swing, please do not touch.
- Be prepared for any adverse weatherconditions.
- No swimming, fishing orpaddling in the stream or the nature pool.
- Data Protection: Theinformation taken at time of booking is required to be collected for thepurposes of processing your reservation with us. We may process your data tokeep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offersand other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us touse your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph,please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who maycontact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding yourstay at our park.